Dear participants to the 5th International Conference – New Trends on Sensing-Monitoring-Telediagnosis for Life Sciences and NOMARES associated workshop,
Congratulations on your selection to present your scientific work during our conference!
The list of the accepted presentations during our event, after the abstracts analysis of the International Scientific Committee of NT SMT-LS 2020, is available here. Please notice that, because of the high number of the accepted presentations, we will have full-days of scientific activities in both days. In the following days we will upload the program of the conference per days/hours/sessions.
The conference will take place using an online video conferencing platform. Each registered participant having the fee paid will receive by email a Meeting ID and Password along with the video platform conference link.
Oral and poster communications will be presented online:
- Plenary presentations – 30 min
- Keynote presentations – 20 min
- Regular oral presentation – 10 min + 3 min for questions.
- Each poster will be presented online – 3 min + 2 min for questions
Some recommendations for posters:
- Please set the orientation of the poster to be landscape!
- Poster template: 1 slide ppt or pptx.
- We recommend settings 22pt as the smallest font size and improved quality images in your poster to get the best view on a computer monitor.
- Please see some guidelines for posters to be used by master and PhD students: How to make an academic poster (B. Gundogan et al.), Scientific Poster Design (CCMR), Creating an Academic Poster (M. Rudd), Academic Scientific Poster Presentation Checklist.
The oral/poster presentations will be displayed on the video platform by the Conference Organizers, so please be ready to send it to us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in ppt/pptx and PDF format before June 29, 2020.
Please do not forget to consider our competitions. (The template of the document for YOUNG SCIENTIST PAPER AWARD – using MDPI recommendations.)
Please notice that, after the conference, you could consider the possibility of submitting your paper for one of the Special Issues associated to our conference. The manuscripts should be submitted electronically. Please follow the instructions for authors of each publisher. All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by at least two external referees. Deadline: Please check for each publication.
So, we are waiting to meet you online and to have a strong scientific experience!